Monday, August 20, 2007

Hello World

You don't know me yet, but soon you will.

My name is Aelouros Reed. I'm a Tuxedo Cat residing currently in an apartment in the Rogers Park neighborhood of Chicago, IL. I'm one year old, as humans count these things. I have a dog, Thaddeaus, and two humans, Tim (the male) and Susan (the female).

My goal? To become one RICH KITTY and take over the blog-o-sphere!!!

or perhaps to catch that fly over ...........................

what? Oh, I'm back... The fly was yummy.
yes, taking over the blog-o-sphere. right after my nap.

My humans went out to eat last weekend at Olive Garden and they brought me home a lovely new paper bag- I'm enjoying napping in it. Until I wake...

1 comment:

embr said...

Your Highness Aelou,
Neat blog, great title!

Best stay away from any computer mice that your humans have laying around. I've seen
pictures of some pretty sick
kittys.
Adoring Fan