Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Sadness

Yesterday was horrible, perhaps the worst day of my life. Ok, so I think I must have short-term memory the humans tell me the worst day was when I was neutered. But yesterday was right up there. Here's what happened.

There I was, minding my own business, sleeping the day away on the bed when the female human came home. She tackled me, strapped me into the *DREADED HARNESS* and drug me and my trusty sidekick Thaddeaus to the car. Thaddeaus, my canine, has been having trouble breathing for the past couple of days and and I've been having trouble with urinating in weird places. It's not my fault, it hurts when I urinate so I wait until I can't hold it any more- sometimes I just don't make it!


So then we had to ride in the car, which is always disturbing. I tried to tell the female about how this makes me uncomfortable but she wouldn't listen. But the car ride got better because we picked up Daddy, who always makes things better and listens to me.


Then we got to the vet... It was uncomfortable and invasive, as these things tend to be. But the worst part is that it looks like my canine isn't doing so well. The doctor said he's on his last legs. They're going to give him a pill and let him eat whatever he wants and see if he gets any better. I don't want to loose my canine!

No comments: