Sunday, February 17, 2008

Death of the computer(s) and a move...

Sorry to be gone so long folks. The typist went to CA for a while, then when she came back they packed up all my toys, stuck me in a car for 4 days with the dog and now I'm living in a new home where there is no snow and a lovely new human invention- the GLASS DOOR!!!! In there there was a series of 2 computer deaths which prevented updates. The Typist swears she'll be more available to my whims now. Which is how it should be. I allowed her to get away with it because she seemed to be always stressed. She seems a bit better now.

Back to the GLASS DOOR. I don't know why my humans didn't have one of these before, they are clearly the best way to define a portal into the outside. I can spend hours staring out of it and it's almost like I'm actually there. It's been warm here lately and I've been enjoying spending much of my time in front of it, enjoying the breezes that come through the screen door.

So now, from California, Aelou is back. And taking over the world... Just watch me. But first, a nap.

6 comments:

The Cat Realm said...

Hahahhaha - you go take your nap and we will be back to see you take over the world! Maybe with some pictures..... hint hint....hahahahah

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Glass doors not good in Florida, get broken too easily.

Black Cat said...

Welcome back! Careful you don't try to walk through the glass door when it's shut:) xxx

Elaine said...

Welcome home. Now isn't this better than Chicago? Does the dog like the window too? Are your toys out safe and sound?

Karen Jo said...

A glass door is the very thing for a cat.

Aelou The Cat said...

Hi everyone. Thanks for your comments!